Welcome to the 2020 Season of Phoenix Perennials Mail Order!
COVID-19 STATUS UPDATE - July 1st, 2020: Canada Post is currently experiencing delays across their entire network, though these delays vary by region with Ontario and Quebec being the hardest hit. Canada Post is dealing with record volumes with reduced staff and less processing speed due to physical distancing measures. We are in touch with them on a weekly basis to reevaluate the changing situation. We cannot ship plants when the Canada Post delay is too long for a given region and this situation can change for a region at any time.
- Local Orders - Local orders for pick-up or shipping are being assembled now as plants come ready from our production facilities and your order is complete.
- British Columbia - Canada Post is currently delivering close to on schedule in BC so shipments are being sent to destinations throughout the province. We are also continuing to ship via courier within Greater Vancouver and freight to most destinations in BC. Freight is cost effective for medium to large orders but not for small orders.
- Prairies - Shipments to Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba have been shipping as orders are complete and ready to ship.
- Ontario and Quebec - Shipping to the GTA will begin the week of July 6th. Shipping to the rest of Ontario and Quebec will begin the week of July 13th. Shipping to Ontario and Quebec will take about 3-4 weeks to complete.
- Atlantic Provinces - Shipments from Vancouver to the "Far East" do not transfer through Montreal or Mississauga so shipments to the Atlantic provinces will begin the week of June 22nd. Yeah!
As the status of a region changes, we will update the status here. We do not provide individual ETA requests otherwise
we wouldn’t have any time to actually get the orders shipped. We ship
1. when the plants in your order are finished growing, 2. when your order is complete, and 3. when we can ship to
your region. If we have not yet shipped then all three of these criteria are
not yet met. Please do not inquire. Your order will be shipped as soon as it is ready.
We are pleased to offer our most exciting season ever to gardeners across Canada. Our catalogue is filled with cutting edge new plants, rare and unusual species, and some old garden favourites. Have fun exploring more than 1200 different plants this year on Phoenix Perennials Mail Order! Mail Order customers can also take advantage of most of our pre-orders which you can find on our main website.
Local shoppers who plan on visiting the nursery regularly should not be placing orders in our mail order system. We love you but we do not have the staff resources to administer these types of orders. We invite regional shoppers who wish to pick up only when their order is ready or who wish courier service and shipping only customers to place orders in the mail order system. Please read our Plants to the People information to learn about our services, identify which type of customer you are, and discover how best we can serve you.
Phoenix Perennials is an award-winning, cutting edge, retail and mail order nursery located in Richmond, BC, Canada, part of Metro Vancouver. In the nursery we offer over 4000 different plants a year for our in-person visitors. For mail order we choose our favourite plants to offer to Canadian gardeners. WE ONLY SHIP WITHIN CANADA. To keep up to date on new plants and special offers, sign up for our E-Newsletter and Mail Order Alert under "About Phoenix". Also, what we offer is different than other mail order nurseries, namely full size potted plants in full growth just like you'd find at your local garden centre. Learn about how Phoenix Perennials Does Mail Order Differently. Happy Gardening!